Work for Clients
Benjamin M. Shwartz practices primarily in the areas of business, corporate, and employment law. Prior to joining Schlossberg, Ben worked as an associate at a Boston-area law firm where he represented businesses and business owners in a variety of transactions and provided general counsel to clients on business, corporate, employment, contract, and litigation matters.
- J.D., (cum laude), Suffolk University Law School, 2013
- M.B.A., Suffolk University Sawyer Business School, 2013
- B.A., Bates College, 2009
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts (2014)
Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) – Hanging Your Shingle: Starting and Operating a Solo or Small Firm Practice,
Chapter 15 – Exit Planning (1st ed. 2018).
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member