Work for Clients
Mr. O’Neil has been involved in representing companies in a broad range of business stages from start-ups to publicly traded companies. Mr. O’Neil represents clients in diverse industries, including technology-based companies, automobile dealerships, franchises, manufacturers, distributors, real estate developers, and service companies. He has a particular focus on the issues of starting, owning, operating, and selling closely-held businesses.
- J.D. (cum laude), Boston University School of Law, 2001
- B.A. (cum laude), Merrimack College, 1998
- Rhode Island
- Mr. O’Neil served as Articles Editor for the Boston University Law Review.
- Mr. O’Neil is a frequent speaker and lecturer on a wide array of topics including legal issues for start-ups, family owned business issues, and selling closely held businesses.
- Massachusetts SuperLawyer Rising Stars, 2009