Work for Clients
Attorney Wolf oversees the firm’s real estate practice and represents businesses and individuals in all aspects of property acquisition and disposition, including entity formation and entity agreements, financing, zoning, tax free exchanges, permitting, and title matters. Scott is also actively involved in the firm’s business practice, including corporate finance, shareholder and LLC member matters, contract negotiations, as well as the prosecution of trademarks and copyrights. Scott actively provides estate planning advice to his clients in conjunction with the firm’s Estate Planning team.
Scott is also admitted to practice law in Florida, focusing on real estate, probate, and residency matters, and he maintains an active referral network for matters requiring local counsel.
- J.D. (cum laude), University of Miami School of Law, 1995
- B.A. (cum laude), Boston University, 1991
- Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts, Member
- Florida Bar
- Real Estate, Property, Probate, Trust Law Section, Member
- City of Newton
- Planning and Development Board, Member, Vice-Chair, Chair (2006–2018)
- First American Title Insurance Company, Agent